Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things Are A Changin'

As all of my avid readers (yes, I mean the 10 of you that consistently visit my blog...haha!) have I'm sure noticed, Our Ordinary Stories has been having a sort of an identity crisis. I think I have changed the look of the blog about 20 times in the last few days. I just can't seem to find something I like. I still don't like how it looks, so I entered a giveaway at Webbisodes to win a blog makeover. I didn't win the makeover, but I did win a custom header, blog button & text box! I am so excited to finally get something totally unique & professional (you know, not made by un-techy me using a basic paint program)!

Also, I have been thinking about starting to do reviews. I wasn't sure if this was a direction I wanted the blog to go in, but thought I would give it a try and see. I am very excited to say that I have my very first review in the works! AND the "soon-to-be-announced company" offered several of their products for a giveaway! I am very excited about the review, not only because it is my first, but because it fits in so nicely with our attempts to become a greener family. I know you will all want to stay tuned for details.

I want to assure everyone that despite the fact that Our Ordinary Stories will soon have a new look & be joining the ranks of mommy reviewers, you will still be able to get your daily dose of our family's ordinary stories (Have you noticed I'm back to blogging more regularly? Of course you have!).

1 comment:

I Love Comments!