Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Family in 150 Words or Less

Just in case I someday become popular enough for random people to be reading my blog, I thought I will give some basic details about our family. Joe and I have been married for almost 3 years, which seems amazingly long, but I think its partly due to the fact that 2008 seemed to drag on forever. 2008 began with the birth of our daughter, Julianna, at only 27 weeks. She weighed 2lbs 11oz, and spent the first 66 days of her life in the NICU, but now she's a healthy and active 14 month old. We have spent the last year in limbo waiting for our house in SC to sell and now waiting to close on our new house here (but that drama could be a whole new post in itself and probably will be!). We are very excited to finally have our family together in a place of our own.

Julianna is constantly on the go!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!