Monday, March 15, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I took my 35 week picture a few days ago, but just haven't felt like bloggin much lately. So, I guess the old saying "better late than never" would apply to my week 35 comparison. As of today, baby boy has had 7 weeks and 5 days longer to grow than Julianna. I cannot even say how happy that makes me. It's indescribable! At this this point he will most likely NOT need the NICU! I think it is safe to say that I will have a NICU free baby and that he will come home from the hospital when I do...not 66 days later!

Baby Boy at 35 weeks

At 35 weeks, Julianna's only obstacle to come home was to "nipple" all her feeds. That could be either by nursing or from a bottle. This picture is daddy trying to feed her...she was eating about 40ml at each feeding (30ml = 1oz). Whatever she couldn't finish from the bottle (she often was just too tired to finish) she would get via her feeding tube.
Julianna at 35 weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!