Saturday, November 14, 2009

Paw-ee

I haven't really been applying myslef to Julianna's potty training lately...ok, or at all. It's been a pretty random occurance for her to use the potty. We tend to put her on it before her bath or before a nap, but haven't really been trying yet. I just haven't had the energy I need to put forth a good effort.

Last Monday morning, Julianna said "paw-ee" to Joe (translation: potty). So he took her up to the bathroom and she went potty. I was impressed, but still not putting a lot of effort into her training. She repeated the request and action on Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning and yesterday. But that was it...just once a day...in the morning.

This morning, Julianna has told us "paw-ee" three times and has used the potty all three times. She is definitely ready to be potty trained. I decided my energy issues need to be put aside, and effort will now be put into potty training.

Paw-ee...It's on!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are even starting to potty train her. Good for you. At 2, Lily showed an interest, then backed off until 2.5 yrs, of course right when Charlie was born. Then something just clicked and she got it!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!