Monday, November 9, 2009

O-H-I-O

Yesterday, Joe and Julianna and I went to Columbus with his family (his mom & dad, Sandy and her girls). It was a whole day trip. We left about 8:30am, drove a little while and stopped for breakfast, then drove the rest of the way.

We went to the OSU campus first (Sandy is a proud OSU graduate) and walked around. We went into the newly renovated library, down to Mirror Lake, and then to the amphitheater. We finished our campus trip at Long's (of course) and got all the girls some OSU paraphernalia. Julianna got her first buckeye necklace, a Brutus finger puppet & then daddy of course had to get her a mini OSU football.

After getting a late lunch, we headed south to the Veteran's Memorial Center to watch the OSU Marching Band's season concert. Julianna LOOOOOOVED it! You could definitely tell which songs she knew (Fight song, Carmen Ohio, etc..) because she got really excited and danced like crazy. After every single song she would clap wildly and yell "yay!". The concert was really good!

After the concert, we got back on the road, stopped for some dinner, and got home about 9:30pm. It was a fun day, but I learned I probably shouldn't push myself that hard. It's been awhile since I've done that much walking and spent that much of my time on my feet. I got home and my back hurt, I was having BH contractions, and was just overall exhausted, but it was so worth it just to get a picture like this...

O-H-I-O!
Jenna, Julianna, Marissa & Kayla in the OSU Amphitheater.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog...and absolutley LOVE this picture!! What a great moment to capture :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!