Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Julianna's First Haircut

For the past few weeks, I have been debating whether or not to cut Julianna's hair. It was sooo long (half way down her back), but only in the back. The sides were still relatively short. And after spending several days trying to tame her crazy random curls (also only in the back, the sides are poker straight!), I decided to go for it this afternoon. I put on Alvin & the Chipmunks (a sudden favorite movie of hers) and sat her in her booster seat with some crackers. She did so well! She sat very still.
Some of her curls
It ended up a little shorter than I wanted, but I trimmed the back to match the length of the sides.

3 inches off the back!
It's so nice to see her hair all the same length and texture. I hope it will start to all grow out evenly now!

Julianna's cute new bob.

3 comments:

  1. Lindsay

    Her hair looks great! Too cute. I need to get Braxtons hair cut sometime here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! We tried taking Lizzie to get her hair cut the first time which went well but now she screams so I have started to do it myself and she does not seem to mind at all. Julianna looks so cute with her new hair cut. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!