Monday, September 21, 2009

Early Halloween

So I decided that I was going to make Julianna's Halloween costume this year for a couple of reasons. 1) My mom used to make my costumes when I was little and I remember always thinking they were soooo cool! 2) I really liked this cupcake costume from Pottery Barn Kids, but it cost $59!!!!
I broke out my sewing machine last week and channeled my crafty-ness inherited from my mom. I wanted to make Julianna a cupcake costume similar to the Pottery Barn Kids one ( and for under $20!). This is what I ended up with:
Julianna and her cousins Marissa and Mia

The campground we camp at had their Halloween weekend this past weekend. So Julianna got to go trick-or-treating and hang out with her cousins. It was great weather for all the events and I was very excited to finish her costume on time!
My little cupcake

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!!!! I think it looks way better then the one from pottery barn. :) I need to figure out what my kids are going to go as this year.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!