Friday, July 24, 2009

Let Me Count the Ways

How, oh how can I procrastinate from packing? Let me count the ways (so far):
  1. I played with Julianna
  2. I chatted with my sister-in-law (I multi-tasked, ate lunch and chatted)
  3. Search Craigslist for useless things
  4. Wrapped a present to send to our friends in SC who just had a baby
  5. Cleaned out my inbox (both e-mails and text messages)
  6. Looked at some pictures I came across while "packing"
  7. Organized my sewing basket
  8. Wrote to my cousin in Hungary (via Facebook)
  9. Deleted watched shows from the DVR
  10. Sat down and wrote this blog post

One box is packed...only all the rest to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...this sounds like me when I need to be cleaning!! haha I hope you find the packing motivation you need and all goes well with the move. We'll have to get together when you can just relax!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!