Monday, April 26, 2010

Whiplash

I am completely and utterly exhausted since Will came home. It's not that he's a bad baby, he sleeps really well at night (waking up to eat and then going back to sleep). It's that I don't sleep well. I sleep, but it isn't good sleep. I never hit that deep sleep where you are truly relaxed. I seem to linger at the surface of sleep. I worry too much about Will. What's really amazing is that as paranoid as Iam, I am still much better than I was when Julianna came home.

I am so tired I can't even hold my head up. I am so glad I am home by myself, because all anyone would see is me typing on the computer and then my head suddenly drops when I fall asleep, then I jerk it back upright and try to appear as nothing happened.

I MUST stay awake until 11pm when Will gets his next dose of meds. Seriously, I might end up with whiplash over this head bobbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!