Monday, May 4, 2009

Where Has Picture Monday Gone?

I know today is Monday and there are no pictures. There were no pictures last Monday either. Where have all the pictures gone? Are you missing your weekly fix of Julianna cuteness? Well, there will be pictures again, hopefully next Monday. The problem, or rather the wonderful generosity of my hubby, is that I was given a new camera for Mother's Day/my birthday/our anniversary (all of which fall within a month of eachother). It is the most awesome camera ever! And I love it! But...I don't have the cable needed to connect it to my computer yet. Therefore, I have a ton of pictures that I have taken over the last 2 weeks, but they are stuck on my camera. So as soon as I get the cable, I will post 2 weeks worth of Picture Monday pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!