Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovin' the Grandparents

My kids love going to their grandparents' houses and thank goodness too!They have to spend quite a bit of time with them sometimes.  This past weekend I had some sciatica issues and ended up on some pretty strong meds (knocked me out in 15 minutes!).  So the kids got to spend time with their grandparents.  Sunday I went with the kids to my parents house.  Julianna loves grandpa's grapes!


Will doesn't get quite so excited.


And neither one was a fan of the scarecrow.


Yesterday, they got to spend the day with Joe's mom & dad.  Julianna gets very excited to go to Grandma's house (both grandparents' houses are Grandma's house...grandpa's apparently don't count...lol).  Julianna cried when they left our house because she wanted a "jamma party" at grandma's house.  I love how close my kids are to their grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!