I totally still have "when I grow up" dreams for myself. I know it may be silly, but I still have my list of all the things I want to be/do when I grow up. My list doesn't seem to be getting any shorter and in fact seems to be getting longer almost every day!
Every time I see something I love I think "Hey, I can do that!" and it gets added to my list. So what are some current things on my list of "when I grow up"?
- I want to open another Etsy shop and make things I love...baby stuff...girlie stuff...boy stuff...anything!
- I want to be an awesome photographer...guess I should start learning how to use my camera better.
- I want to go back to teaching...but not to the kids...heehee.
- I want to be a world traveler...does Canada & Mexico count?
- I want to be fantastic chef...you know the kind that doesn't make dinner from the freezer...and no, I don't do it very often.
- I want to be a cake baker...I am a sucker for gorgeous cakes!
- I want to work with babies...everyone's a sucker for babies!
- I want to be an artist...art supplies make me want to be creative, but totally intimidate me and make me feel pressured to be creative.
Do you have a confession? It can be big or small...add it to our list!