Thursday, September 9, 2010

Butterflies & Cereal

Yesterday, Julianna & I went to a botanical garden & butterfly house.  She had so much fun.


She walked around the butterfly house with their brochure and would look at it and then look around, just like a little scientist looking for a specific species.


Emma & Ellie got to experience butterflies right on their heads.



The kids all loved going on the short trail walk afterwards.


Then yesterday evening, Will got his first taste of rice cereal.  I put off starting cereal longer than I did with Julianna by about a month or so, and I'm glad I did!  He was much less messy than she was.  The cereal actually all stayed in his mouth!


I don't think he really liked it though...haha!


Big sister Julianna of course had to help and she did wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love butterfly houses! What cute pictures too, those will be some special ones!
    What a great big sister Julianna is, such a good helper!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!