Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Little Artists

While searching Pinterest the other day (you know, something I never do...lol) and I cam across a list of 100 things to do this summer with your kids.  Julianna loved the list and we decided every few days we'll pick something from the list to do.  Yesterday, she picked finger painting.  But since I can't do things simply, we went to the craft store and bought the kids each a small canvas and some paint that went with the colors in our family room.

But that's still not the end of my meddling in their finger painting.  Joe cut out a tractor & a barn and taped them onto Will's canvas and I cut out a bunch of different size flower petals from painters tape and arranged them on Julianna's canvas.  Then they got to paint to their heart's content.



Having lots of fun!

Will's painting

Messy, messy, messy

Julianna's painting

Not quite as messy

After just a few minutes of drying we removed the tape & pictures...here's how cute they turned out!



Julianna is looking forward to getting to choose another activity from the list.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! What a great family memory that will last forever. I now want to try this with my 2 year old. Definitely doing it outside. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!