Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today's the Day...

...that I will get to hear the words "complete remission".  I just know it.  I meet with Dr H this afternoon to get the results from last week's bone marrow biopsy and I know the last 2 rounds of chemo did their job and kicked my cancer's behind. 

I am ready to be done with this whole thing and move on.  We have the March for Babies on Saturday, Will's heart cath next Tuesday and then the end of the month...we go on VACATION!  I cannot tell anyone how much we NEED a vacation!  I'm so excited to go to the beach (with a hat and sunscreen on my head of course!) and see all our friends in SC! 

I know today's appointment will lift a huge weight off my shoulders, Joe's shoulders, and those of our families as well.  So if you have a spare minute today, please say a prayer that I get the wonderfully good news I am waiting to hear. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!