Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sleep?

I am currently in the process of having one of the worst night's sleep EVER! The reason I say "in the process" is because as I am typing this it is 3:51am. It's one of the nights where you have trouble sleeping to begin with but throw in some craziness and it just gets that much better (there is a major hint of sarcasm here).

For the last hour and a half I have been just on the verge of sleep. You know that weird place where you aren't sure if your dreaming or actually awake. Where you wake up every few minutes and have to get your bearings and convince yourself that you are NOW awake. Well that weird place has brought me a number of creepy "half dreams". Tonight I have had people in my house, someone suffocating me, me having a thrashing nightmare in my dream, Joe and I having whole conversations that aren't real, a dog running through the house, and a huge number of contractions. And those are just the ones I remember.

I think that last one was a dream. I have been out of bed for about 20 minutes with only one contraction, so I'm pretty sure the several dozen I had in my pseudo sleep weren't real. Amazingly, through out this sleeping disaster Joe is still sound asleep. Which is fine because he works in the morning, and needs his sleep. I unfortunately need my sleep as well, too bad it's riddled with creepy half asleep/half awake very realistic dreams. I guess I'll just wait for the soft glow of my computer screen to lull me into a peaceful sleep. Ha ha.

*I'll post about my trip to L&D in the morning (you know the actual "sun's up" morning), I'm just not feeling it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!