Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We spent this past weekend at our camper and it was so nice and relaxing. We grilled for dinner every night, Julianna went swimming, I got to see my cousins that live in NC, we had a cookout with Joe's family and we ended it all with the annual Memorial Day parade in my hometown. I've only missed 1 parade there my whole life and that was when we lived in SC.

Today's parade had to battle some not so pleasant weather, a pretty good storm blew in about half an hour before the parade started. We didn't let that ruin our fun though. We put down the seat in the trailblazer, put a blanket in the back and had our lunch there during all the rain.

Joe and Julianna enjoying ham & cheese sandwiches.
Julianna still eating while I checked the weather on my phone.

During the parade, the rain calmed to just a drizzle.

The kiddos hanging out in the dry car.

The weather didn't bother Will at all.

We tried to tell Will he's too young for candy, but he didn't believe us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!