Friday, May 22, 2009

Mommy Meet-Up

My friend Mallory and I have been working on starting a mom's group. She had asked if anyone was interested a few weeks back and I answered a definite YES...but first I needed to clarify what type of group she meant. Was it a "bring the kiddos to play together" thing or a "ditch the kids and drink wine" thing? I was up for both. She meant the first, but we decided to add the second. :0)

Yesterday was our first event, we went walking in the park and then played for a bit after. We had a pretty good turnout, 6 moms & 7 kids. The kids had a lot of fun and so did we. Here are a few pics of the event (minus pictures of any kids not related to me-I want to respect the moms' privacy)

Some of the moms pushing their strollers.
Ian got tired so he climbed in with Ellie
Ellie
Ian
Julianna
We didn't have the only babies in the park-baby ducks...
...and baby geese
All that walking wiped Ellie out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments!